See You In Five written by Luiz Syphre at Spillwords.com

See You In Five

See You In Five

written by: Luiz Syphre

@poetandkids

 

It’s another sleepless night and I reminisce. The window to misery starts to creak open, slowly widening… the window promises my disintegration with torturous flashes of their faces… flashes that lash at me from the past.

A slave to my own mind, the slash comes, far reaching spiked tentacles smash against my back as I see their faces. I am a slave. I must obey. Make another mark upon my back, front and do as you will. I am your slave and I obey.  There is nothing I can do except to die as I disintegrate into their essence. The window wider yet, my tormentor at his full glory stands in front and I obey. I am a slave to my mind and I obey.

Who is it today? It’s my Son and I am a slave to his love. I miss you soo much Mijo. Hit me your hardest! Take that strap as I am yours. Take it both hands, it’s easy….I’ll show you Mijo. Yes, there…that’s how you whip daddy.  I am your slave and I want the sweet torture. You’re good!
Yes! I remember that day at the park…I held you in my arms… you were so small, bright blues radiating with your love. Oh!! That was a good whip! It grounded me…there, I’m dissolving into you. I am your slave. Yes I’ll always give you my best smile! Keep at it… I’m disintegrating now…that’s my boy! Soo strong with your love! You smiled at me that day in the park and it was the best present any Dad could have. Yes, it’s bleeding but it’s nothing. No.  It doesn’t hurt. I wanna see your face again. Please, torture me with your whip. Use all your might! Swing that arm back…swing hard! Thank you. I’ll always be here ready to be your slave…you own me even if I may have nothing but misery, I am yours to do as you wish.

Every night I am your slave and I’ll be here ready for that arm! Thank you for visiting. Of course I love you too! Say hi to Mom and Maddie. See you tomorrow…..wait… I’ll be up the next 4 days, so I’ll see you in five…

 

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

I’m a divorced parent that is currently having hardships in seeing my children. Because I see them so
seldom, I frequently reminisce about them and although it’s sweet remembering them, it hurts my soul as I’m very close to them. This is my representation of the pain that comes with their faces as reminisce. If you’ve ever missed your children, I guarantee you will relate.

Latest posts by Luiz Syphre (see all)