Spotlight On Writers - Jenn Hope at Spillwords.com

Spotlight On Writers – Jenn Hope

Spotlight On Writers

Jenn Hope

@Boldlybpd12

 

  1. Where, do you hail from?

I am from Edmonton, Alberta ,Canada.

  1. What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?

The greatest thing about my hometown of Edmonton other than our pride for hockey… is the multicultural diversity of our city. We have such an array of cultures and that keeps our city fresh and new in a lot of ways.

  1. What turns you on creatively?

Creative juices get flowing when I’m inspired and so many things inspire me. From my personal struggles to the pain of others to a beautiful sunset or simply a thought. It’s always different.

  1. What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?

My favorite word is Darkness…

The darkness in her growing but it blinds her heart from ever knowing.

  1. What is your pet peeve?

Loud Chewers drive me crazy… lol… silly I know but we all have something that bugs us… lol

  1. What defines Jenn Hope? 

Jenn Hope is complicated, at this point in my journey of life I am in a discovery phase. I am a mother and wife but more than that I am a survivor and I am listening to my truth and accepting my scars and I am wanting to connect and share with others like me let them know they’re not alone. I am a woman with mental illness and I am proud to say that I am ready to heal and learn. My poetry is my release as is the case for many.

Series Navigation<< Spotlight On Writers – TM DiSarroSpotlight On Writers – Daniel S. Liuzzi >>
Latest posts by Jenn Hope (see all)
This publication is part 26 of 396 in the series Spotlight On Writers