spillwords.com The Nature Of The Brast by Anne G

The Nature of The Beast

The Nature of The Beast

written by Anne G

 

On July 28th, Governor John Kasich, GOP candidate for the President was interviewed by CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. Mr. Blitzer attempted to get GOP Presidential hopeful, John Kasich, to comment on the scandal provoking allegations of the day regarding Donald Trump and his former wife.

Governor Kasich refused to pander to the derogatory comments saying “Leave him alone, Let it go, Move on, Go beyond it, Talk about something else, and, I don’t want to comment on it”, a total of 9 times. Mr. Wolf pointed out that as part of the process he too would be vetted and subjected to the same scrutiny quoting “That is the nature of the beast.” Governor Kasich  was not intimidated and did not allow himself to be bullied. He responded, “Then maybe the nature of the beast should change”. The Governor never wavered in his stance and demonstrated his fortitude of character and solid integrity.

John Kasich displayed the qualities of a true leader and is certainly a worthy contender in the the field 16 GOP hopefuls. He was able to accomplish that which many have; gossip is not and should not be part of any important process and is definitely not “The nature of the beast”.

Latest posts by Anne G (see all)