Unfiltered at Spillwords.com

Unfiltered

Unfiltered

Written by Anne G

 

So that we may really live, it is imperative we do it unfiltered.

We each arrive unfettered, unaffected, and without preconceived notions of any kind. Within a short period of time our loved ones wanting to protect us, teach us the first of a long list of expressions that will consistently create barriers and greatly diminish our ability to say “Yes I Can”. Our natural inclination to speak without fear of repercussion, to do, without fear of the consequences, will be slowly quashed. This fear, instilled out of caring and born of their own limitations will be the precursor of all manner of emotional insecurities that will develop into deep rooted handicaps.

Why, are we so afraid to live, when our departure is so imminent?

It is because of these very filters that the very essence of our human nature becomes atrophied. At every turn of our journey we lose the free will to choose our destiny, allowing man-made prejudices to imprison our minds and bodies when all along what we need is to acquire common sense. The common sense to know what is fair and right. Love and respect for ourselves and our neighbors and our natural instinct to protect us from wrong doing. Instead, we put up boundaries, obstacles, fences, walls, blockades, which, ultimately create a myriad of psychological impediments of our own making. The very same that for many of us will immobilize and paralyze our ability to recognize our true humanity, the purest form of ourselves, our own identity.

Life without excuses, without exception … what a concept.

Know that it is never to late or ever impossible,  to begin again. In effect, to be reborn. To live our lives as they were meant to live – unfiltered.

Latest posts by Anne G (see all)