12 Days of Christmas submission at Spillwords.com

12 Days of Christmas Submission

Fill out the form below to submit your literary work for consideration to be published as part of a series called 12 Days of Christmas.

The series will run from December 13th through December 24th, where we will be featuring a different literary work everyday for 12 days.

Each literary piece should embrace Christmas, and the spirit of this holiday. It should be emblematic of The Joy of The Season, The Beauty of its Traditions, and everything else that makes it the most wonderful time of the year.

We look forward to your holiday submissions!

Please make sure that the submission is theme specific. For all other themes please use our standard submission form. Submissions due date is 11/14/23. Maximum 2 submissions per writer.

 

    Your Name or Alias*

    Your Email*

    Title of Your Work*

    Tag Your Work with Category/s (haiku, poem, etc) *

    Brief Description of Your Work (what it is about) *

    Social Media Links (to promote your work) note: if you don't want to be tagged please use N/A*

    Has this work been previously published? †*

    Are you a published writer of Spillwords.com?*

    Body of Your Work (without title/no multiple literary works) *

    Short Bio 200-900 characters (if submitting for the first time)

    Additional Comments/Note from Author

    Your Author Profile Photo or Art (if submitting for the first time)

    Your Original Art as Featured Image to Your Work (if desired) note: min jpeg|png size 1500x900px (ideal 1700x900px) max 10mb

    * required fields
    † unpublished material will be prioritized
    ‡ submission form strips all formatting, the ‘Additional Comments/Note from Author’ field may be used to specify any special formatting requirements, as italics, bold, etc.

    In the event a technical issue persists, please feel free to send your submission via email to editor@spillwords.com. Ensure that you include all the necessary fields from the submission form in the body of the email.

    We highly recommend using Safari or Microsoft Edge browsers when submitting.
    If encountering an error (prolonged looping action) please clear your cache (browsing history) and try to use one of the above browsers to submit.
    If encountering a ‘Please be sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled in your browser’ error please press ‘Submit’ button again.

     

    If your submission is approved you will receive a confirmation email that will provide a publishing date and a link that you can place on your blog or website to promote your published work on Spillwords.com (Linking to us is not required but optional and much appreciated)

    Please add our email address – editor@spillwords.com to your Address Book/Safe Senders List to ensure proper communication delivery