Spotlight On Writers
- Where, do you hail from?
- What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?
The one who made it home, the inspiration he gives me… the freedom and warmth we both feel walking on the streets of our “space”, which could not be found elsewhere.
- What turns you on creatively?
Prominent people, who were slandered throughout history, controversial things about religion and spirituality, and love – the one for all my lives.
- What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?
My readers would say – Joy, and it is definitely a kind of source, support, and strength for Wisdom… Still, I would go with midnight, that I used in my latest micropoetry.
“I’m falling from heaven
Like midnight –
My wings to your feet
I’m your fate.
You’re my choice.”
- What is your pet peeve?
Critics who have no idea how to create things and toxic mothers-in-law.
- What defines Anna Canić?
Liberty, but not permissiveness. Devotion to my vocation and dedication to my love. I can fight for both, and I would win.
- Disarray - March 11, 2023
- Counting Rhyme - September 6, 2022
- Good Fame - June 30, 2022