Spotlight On Writers
- Where, do you hail from?
I’m from New Jersey, though I’ve lived at various times in Iowa, Kansas, North Carolina, and Colorado.
- What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?
Probably the Atlantic Ocean.
- What turns you on creatively?
Writing, ceramic sculpting, and spending time with friends, sharing the things we know and love.
- What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?
I’m not sure about my favorite word, but I know my least favorite word is fuck. I’ve been making a conscious effort to erase the word from my vocabulary, and I was doing better until one of my grandsons recently came to live with me, knows I’m trying to quit, provokes and encourages my fowl outbursts, and I’m over using the word again.
- What is your pet peeve?
People who ask stupid questions. Just joking around. People are so easily offended these days, but probably my biggest pet peeve is my computer lady refuses to leave her house because of the corona virus. In her defense she does have several health problems.
- What defines Frank Geiger?
Writing, sculpting, family and friends.
- Freefall - January 24, 2023
- Sweetie - November 10, 2020
- Spotlight On Writers – Frank Geiger - April 25, 2020