Not a Miracle, poetry by Ariti Jankie at Spilwords.com
Emily Morter

Not a Miracle

Not a Miracle

written by: Ariti Jankie

 

Every now and then, the universe asks the question; what do you want?
It is the moment of truth. Whatever you ask will materialize.
Be careful. If you ask for money, it might not be the blessing you wish for, for your family.
If you ask for other things, you may struggle for money.
Keep the wish in a sacred place in your heart for the asking.
Ask for good fortune for yourself and the children.
Every now and then, the universe will ask the question; what do you want?
Ask for small money so that you will never be without.
Money walks with myriad obstacles, it has a habit of eroding love for people with a love for material acquisition.
It can ruin your family life and leave you with the false friends that money bought you.
Every now and then, the universe will ask a question; what do you want?
It is a moment of truth. She never fails to deliver.
Ask for peace, good health and contentment. It would lead you to happiness in its entirety.
Wait for it. Listen to the voice of generosity when it asks: what do you want? Because.
Every now and then, the universe will ask, “what do you want?”
Be aware that everything in life comes with a price. Be cautious. Be wise.

Latest posts by Ariti Jankie (see all)