Take a Step Far, prose by Oniria at Spilwords.com
GROK

Take a Step Far

Take a Step Far

written by: Oniria

 

Love you can’t see!

You can’t always see or feel love when you are with a person for a long time because love and comfort are regular things, and you are no longer excited by common things. You judge that this person doesn’t love you or admire you anymore; however, it is you who is unable to feel the love and care for the person.

Take a step far.

It takes a step back to see things clearly, and sometimes also to know a person’s worth. Being far from the one we love made us understand the comfort and warmth we were getting, and now we know what we are lacking in our lives. The regular things we were taking for granted were the most precious things we had.

Return when you can.

You still have time to return, so don’t be late, all the challenges can be faced together. Just hold on to that person and life will fall back to its place. Don’t be awkward to be vulnerable, show them you cherish them and need them regardless of what situation you have been through. Don’t miss a single second to love them.

Subscribe to our Newsletter at Spillwords.com

NEVER MISS A STORY

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND GET THE LATEST LITERARY BUZZ

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Latest posts by Oniria (see all)