Right My Wrongs, poetry written by Steven Selorm at Spillwords.com
Álvaro Serrano

Right My Wrongs

Right My Wrongs

written by: Steven Selorm

@steven_selorm

 

My love,

If there’s one think I dream about, if there’s something I wish for is that we stop fighting over small things, for all I want is to feel good by your side and to be close to you!
After thinking hard about all the motives that lead to our last argument, I’ve reached a conclusion: we have to be more patient with each other, as I believe love is still bonding us together.
If someone has to make the first step at being more patient, I’m willing to do it, I’m willing to carefully chose my words before even pronouncing them.
Darling, I’m willing never to say anything that might hurt you… because I love you and I feel we can still be very happy together. Starring at the past, in comparison with who I am today, that person I was, before meeting you, clearly shows how much I love you and how important you are to me. In times like these, I see how much I evolved and how much you taught me.
With no great effort, without any resource or maybe without even knowing, you transformed me into a better and happier man. Yes, my darling, you did this, by filling my soul, until then futile and empty, with solid concepts of humanity, generosity, and clarity. Somehow, you filled that empty soul with the most fertile of seeds and made them grow here in my chest.
That’s why I spare no expense in keeping you, always by my side, because the person that showed me what love is, is precisely the one that deserves all the love in the world because she carries only light and sweetness in her noble heart.
You bring me peace and serenity because you are able to transmit, every day and every hour, the certainty that it’s thrilling to be alive.
When I look at you I breathe in certainty that to me, having your company, I will feel realized until the fullness of my soul.

With all my love and my sincerest gratitude, I will love you now and forever will…

Latest posts by Steven Selorm (see all)