Serenade of The Stars, prose by Seya at Spillwords.com

Serenade of The Stars

Serenade of The Stars

written by: Seya

 

We once basked under the moonlight as it bathed us with the song of the stars. the heavens serenaded us and our hearts danced gracefully. it was a magical night, for when our lips touched, all the stars shone brighter for us. it was indeed, a delightful night, for the world seemed to have stopped turning and the hourglass seemed to have been turned once more just to give us more time, just to give us that night. yes. we once basked under the moonlight as the stars lazily glimmered and serenaded us with their orphic song. that was the very last time we held each other. it was one magical night, and in our eyes were reflections of the promises we broke over and over again. it was a night to remember, for it was the last time we came together, the last time i felt the warmth of your embrace, the last time i tasted honey on your lips, the last time your gaze pierced through my very being, and the last time the moon blushed in the shade of blue and gold for us. we said goodbye for the very first time, and our hearts beat in unison for the very last time. then came the breaking of dawn, and the shattering of our hearts.

Subscribe to our Newsletter at Spillwords.com

NEVER MISS A STORY

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND GET THE LATEST LITERARY BUZZ

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Latest posts by Seya (see all)