User Review( votes)
Keys To A Happy & A Successful Marriage
written by: Urvashi Vats
Marriage, a lifetime commitment, a lifetime relationship that begins with getting engaged, tying a knot and finally accepting each other as a better half or spouse.
This relationship can have any form; it can be a love marriage, it can be arranged as well. While holding each other’s hand couples should not only promise each other to be there forever always but to carry on this relationship while being each other’s support so that it would flourish more and more as the time passes. After marriage life is totally different from what it used to be before, that requires many things, adjustments at each step to be done. There are some things, some key points newlywed couples should follow to make this relationship last forever as a Successful Marriage.
Always work on these things as it will lead you to a happy and a successful marriage.
1. In the initial year of marriage build an understanding between you two, as it is the most important factor in a successful relationship.
2. Communication is the lifeline of a successful and lifelong relationship. Never create a communication gap in between, always keep in touch through a text or a call.
3. Always respect each other’s views as it builds mutual respect which adds value to the relationship.
4. Always try to do adjustments for each other; it doesn’t mean sacrificing your happiness, rather handling the situations according to the need of the time and partner’s expectations which needs adjustments.
5. Always take out time for each other no matter how busy you have been the whole day, spend some time together while talking about how your day was.
6. Stay true to each other, never try to hide things as a relationship should be as transparent as water, whatever your flaws are, whatever you are, whatever your views are, and whatever your attitude is towards life, it should be clear between you two.
7. Always take a decision regarding personal life on your own while discussing it with each other. Maintain your privacy.
8. Don’t let others to interfere in your personal matters.
9. Always be ready to help each other whether it be a household chores or any other work.
10. Whenever arguments take place between you two never have a habit of winning the argument as it is a relationship, a lifetime commitment, not a game.
11. Last but not least, enjoy every moment of life being together.