Pain, an essay by Rajendra Ojha (Nayan) at Spillwords.com
Henriksen19

Pain

Pain

written by: Rajendra Ojha (Nayan)

 

Pain is such a mysterious sensation that, if we understand the science of emotions, it may either smash or raise a person’s life to the next level of enlightenment. By overcoming their pain, some people have transformed themselves into the best diamond. Some embraced it as a fresh chance and found a reason to live. Some, on the other hand, saw it as omen luck that they received from their previous life’s acts, and it marked the end of a chapter in their inner development that could have been completed by understanding the nature of pain. However, many people’s lives have deteriorated even further because they have been unable to overcome their misery. But why is this case the way it is right now? Is it due to a lack of knowledge or an inability to deal with it? Is it the fault of our human society and culture? Is it because we have a tendency to expect others to aid us and to treat us in the same way that we have treated them? There are several factors to consider. Despite the fact that it has numerous elements, the outcome of each is comparable in practice around the world. Focusing on the negative consequences leads to a loss of confidence, an increase in frustration, and a decrease in self-motivation. Similarly, if we focus on the positive elements of this suffering, we will feel as if our lives have been filled with adventurous events and the opportunities to learn many exciting skills to deal with similar situations in the future.
However, being pain-free on a personal level is difficult until and unless we are in an alert state of mind and soul, as every yogi is. We cannot control or change the nature of human civilization, no matter how many things are incorrect. On a physical, mental, or spiritual level, it should emerge gradually and steadily on its own. We can only prepare ourselves in whatever way we can to deal with the suffering, strive to evolve our coping strategies, and prepare to be a medium of social change until that time comes. Our inability to do so causes no harm to those who play antagonistic roles in our lives, but rather increases the stress level of the pain that we are currently experiencing by slowing our psychological and emotional development, acting as a divine nectar for our unhealthy opponents’ well-being.
In the language of mathematics, the evolution of any entity does not follow the multiplication path but instead relies on the concept of continuing addition. What we should realize is that nature does not care whether something is wrong or right, and it only interferes with living civilizations when they violate its laws and stability. So let us not regard natural disasters as painful. Rather, consider it nature’s way of renovating and repairing the damage done by its living entity, whether knowingly or unknowingly. Nature gives back what we give. If we give pain, we will receive it in any form. Nature returns the same amount of power or discomfort that we give it. Similarly, in a higher form, nature never causes us harm in the way that our own species does. So, what can we anticipate from a creature like us? Can we imagine humans not causing suffering to their own species if they don’t care about nature in order to satisfy their excessive desires? Everything is within us. For the time being, let us not consider pain from the standpoint of the evolved soul or in its universal form, but rather from the perspective of ordinary people.

The nature of humanity that we theoretically understand and the nature of humanity that we practically experience differ vastly. This, I feel, is the root cause of emotional blackmailing and other anguish. In reality, moral or virtuous humanity might not exist. If that’s the case, it doesn’t mean we don’t show our humanity to aid others. Yes, we do, and we should do so from the bottom of our hearts. But, once again, our humanity fails us in the domestic sphere. Most of us demonstrate humanity to strangers or in the media. But what about how we treat our own people? Are they free of distress? If yes, why is there a gap in the treatment of pain and grief from person to person according to their personal status and even “clans-based treatment” among the members of the same family with different branches of a clan? Even in the treatment of people’s suffering, there appears to be nepotism. Believe it or not, politics begins in the family, with the pain, the tendency to gain power to relieve that pain by gaining good support, the uplift of an ideology to strengthen one’s community, and the tendency to destroy and give pain to the person who can likely defame oneself. Don’t you agree? People who do not grasp the activities that are executed through these kinds of nepotism and emotional blackmailing-based politics are always in psychological and emotional distress in one or both ways.

Nepotism is not necessarily an immoral thing if a person has a talent in the field where they have been labeled with it. Nepotism exists in every nation and culture, either directly or indirectly. If nepotism exists to seek intellectual and moral preference, it does not undermine the nation’s socioeconomic or cultural development. Or will it? I believe it minimizes unnecessary expenditure for any activities that may be utilized by that organization or industry in development-related activities in the future. However, it is one of the worst entities and may even be the start of a “Dark Age” in the prosperity of any field if that person does not possess any capacity, despite the good reputation of their family in that field. What could be more painful for any patriotic, development-focused, creative, and talented person than this? It is a fact that influential individuals who have no responsibility, no prior experience with emotional suffering, or who rebel to gain vengeance from people or entities who have given them pain in the past are more likely to gift pain in the long run, first to the community that gave them pain, then to society, the nation, and, in some cases, the world. Furthermore, these people are more prone to be dissatisfied with their lives.

Dying with any kind of dissatisfaction is what I consider to be true misery in anyone’s life because it destroys all of the happiness we’ve gained, at least to some extent, until the time of our death. Who knows what happens after death? We may or may not be happy, but we will never have another opportunity to live life with as much positive energy as we require. Nonetheless, by strengthening feelings of kingship as a part of universal humanity, we can help ourselves get out of any kind of misery.

Latest posts by Rajendra Ojha (see all)