Spotlight On Writers - MR.QUIPTY at Spillwords.com

Spotlight On Writers – MR.QUIPTY

Spotlight On Writers

MR.QUIPTY

 

  1. Where, do you hail from?

MISTERLAND . I am in exile due to a conflict between the blue and red MRMEN. As a purple I have been denied by both on purity issues. Through the compassion of the creator, ROGER, I exist on paper here at Spillwords (and other homes for poets)

  1. What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?

The Sun and sky. The trees, birds and people are all of the same permanent ink.

  1. What turns you on creatively?

Tricky. They have all been so different. Common to all of them has been a theme that hits straight away. Something excites an urge to produce a response. To maintain interest for readers I then, from the building phrases, start fitting to poetry forms. I enjoy writing abstract poetry so it forces some discipline to reign in to fit to a meter or syllable count.

Once I have the notion and the structure it is fairly quick to first draft then some edits before off to the editorial team for imagery. That is the exciting part waiting for the artistic response to the poem. I never feel I own the poetry produced more than the challenger.

  1. What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?

I have a favourite word every time I compose. Today I used medicant in a poem

into the heart of
hurt. medicant.

your hands’ instincts
the cure

  1. What is your pet peeve?

My pet peeve is called representative democracy. It shits in the house.

  1. What defines MR. QUIPTY?

A pen

Series Navigation<< Spotlight On Writers – Phyllis P. ColucciSpotlight On Writers – Viktoria Nikola >>
Latest posts by MR.QUIPTY (see all)
This publication is part 17 of 392 in the series Spotlight On Writers