The Split written by Brian Wayne Smith at Spillwords.com

The Split

The Split

written by: Brian Wayne Smith

@briansmith3575

 

Once a week we meet.  I’ve always preferred coming to you. We never spoke a word to each other. Yet there’s an understood bond that we share. The way you insert your long rod inside me to fill me with your fluids was something I wanted half way through the week.  My insides stay alive because your fluids and how they explode deep within me. Now don’t take this wrong. We got to separate. I didn’t decide this. It’s someone else. Someone smaller! You don’t care! You like all sizes huh? You’ll miss this big and deep back end. Who am I kidding? You see so many every day you won’t miss this. You’re my favorite that’s why it’s so hard to split. Thanks for being the strong silent type. I really need that.

Do you want a reason on why? You bastard! Answer me! I’m trying to explain but all you keep doing is rolling your eyes! 1, 2, 3,4,5,6…etc. How rude.  I’ve even seen you do it 100 times at once. I’m sorry for yelling but you are my life support! I need you! I hate this bad romance! Though I know it’s not your fault! I shouldn’t see you at your job! It’s the best place to hook up.  I’m not going to say “goodbye” but “see you later”. You’ve been the best gas pump I ever had!

Yours Truly,
SUV

Latest posts by Brian Wayne Smith (see all)