Now it Can Be Told! story by Larry Lefkowitz at Spillwords.com

Now it Can Be Told!

Now it Can Be Told!

written by: Larry Lefkowitz

 

Many have speculated on the bizarre behavior of Donald Trump, the impressive foreign policy Trump versus the scandalous domestic behavior Trump, but none have come up with an explanation of his seemingly schizophrenic, split-personality, behavior. Until now.
The truth is that there are actually two Trumps – identical twins – which accounts for the disparity between the two, conflicting, aspects of what seemed the unitary Donald Trump.
Twin Number One – the foreign policy successful Trump — he that presided over the Abrahamic agreement between Israel and certain Arab states to enter into a fruitful relationship, with statesman-like Trump giving his blessing to the historic agreement.
Twin Number Two – the domestic crazy-behavior Trump, encouraging the capitol assault, claiming he won the Presidential election, and the important document stealing Trump. This Trump caused increasing embarrassment to Trump Number One, to the extent that he thought of arranging for Trump Number Two’s murder via a plot to have him struck down by Corona as a result of proximity to a young woman who Trump Number One arranged for Trump Number Two, which the latter foiled by recovering.
When I revealed to the Republican Congressional members the dual Trump existence, they, at first, refused to believe it. But when I showed them proof — a rare video of the two arguing, obtained by a plant of mine of a beautiful ex-Fox newscaster as cleaning woman at Mar-a-Lago, who was subsequently fired when she tripped over a document box – reported to contain the code for launching nuclear weapons – and broke her leg, the Republicans accepted the discordant duo as fact.
How the Republicans resolve the issue concerning the upcoming Presidential election is up to them. I will be content with the book and movie rights to (temporary title: “The Trump Dichotomy”).
The book, I predict, will be a Pulitzer Prize shoo-in.

Latest posts by Larry Lefkowitz (see all)