Spotlight On Writers - Jordan Trethewey, interview at Spillwords.com

Spotlight On Writers – Jordan Trethewey

Spotlight On Writers

Jordan Trethewey

@bizarre_quotes

 

  1. Where, do you hail from?

I live in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.

  1. What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?

Fredericton is a town-sized capital city; small, but plenty of arts and culture. Personally, I love the abundance of green space, outdoor recreation areas, and the great trail system for walking/cycling.

  1. What turns you on creatively?

Hmm. I’ve always had a desire to create; whether it’s building something with power tools and wood, drawing, or writing. Reading a writer who has a unique voice or style, is always exciting for me. The same goes for looking at exciting visual art, or hearing a great piece of music.

  1. What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?

I love baseball…so…maybe…baseball? Lol.

She watched as the baseball collided with the barrel of his bat, and wished it was her fleeing into the right field gap with the same explosive velocity.

  1. What is your pet peeve?

People who drive at night with their high-beams on in the city, and drivers who do not stop for pedestrians at crosswalks. Be considerate. I hate being unnecessarily blinded while walking with my dog in the evening.

  1. What defines Jordan Trethewey?

I value honesty, loyalty, and integrity. I strive to embody those qualities in whatever I do.

Latest posts by Jordan Trethewey (see all)
Series Navigation<< Spotlight On Writers – Julia R. DeStefanoSpotlight On Writers – Barbara Deraoui >>
Subscribe to our Newsletter at Spillwords.com

NEVER MISS A STORY

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND GET THE LATEST LITERARY BUZZ

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

This publication is part 198 of 420 in the series Spotlight On Writers