Spotlight On Writers - Norberto Franco Cisneros, interview at Spillwords.com

Spotlight On Writers – Norberto Franco Cisneros

Spotlight On Writers

Norberto Franco Cisneros

 

  1. Where, do you hail from?
I’m originally from Corpus Christi, Texas. I also lived in Japan for 2 ½ years before settling in Southern California. I remained there until my retirement, 40 years later, when I moved to Arizona and, subsequently, Las Vegas, Nevada, a place I now call home.
  1. What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?

My wife, Suzanne C. Cisneros, is a beautiful, intelligent writer herself. The home she makes for our family with her unselfish devotion and sacrifices to home and family can only be admired.

  1. What turns you on creatively?

I’m turned on by everything from philosophy to what happens to trash, to the cosmos, to the origin of life, to the microscopic of life, to music, to literature/poetry, movies and to the human condition. I guess you can call me a true blue humanist.

  1. What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?

Equality – It may seem a dry word, but I refer to it in its deepest sense of human participation.

Equality carries within its sphere the essence of peace and harmony.

  1. What is your pet peeve?

Intolerance and deprivation (OK, it’s two words). Intolerance creates deprivation among those who the well heeled people consider inferior. But depriving people of their daily life subsistence is detrimental to the whole of society. Enough said.

  1. What defines Norberto Franco Cisneros?

My attitude toward life gives me the ability to keep positive thoughts when human conditions are at their lowest ebb and the world is in shambles, as it is today. I guess I am the eternal optimist.

Latest posts by Norberto Franco Cisneros (see all)
Series Navigation<< Spotlight On Writers – Paula PuolakkaSpotlight On Writers – Linda Dobinson >>
This publication is part 273 of 392 in the series Spotlight On Writers