Spotlight On Writers
- Where, do you hail from?
I was born and raised in South Louisiana, in a little town, called Houma. A city in Terrerrbone Parish, about an hour west of New Orleans.
- What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?
Family and good eating.
- What turns you on creatively?
I am inspired by life’s events, rather big or small. I like writing about the things that grip me emotionally as a human being.
- What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?
Ahh, my favorite word is Alacrity:
It is with alacrity
that I consume with
my love of poetry
- What is your pet peeve?
- What defines Odonko-ba?
Truth!!! I am committed to a lifelong pursuit of the Truth.
Latest posts by odonko-ba (see all)
- A Violent Space - February 9, 2017
- Ramblings Of A Chaotic Mind - January 20, 2017
- Dragon Blood - January 4, 2017