Flying With Unicorns, a prose by Mogau Ntsoane at Spillwords.com
Enchanted Soluna

Flying With Unicorns

Flying With Unicorns

written by: Mogau Ntsoane

@mogau__ntsoane

 

I dreamt I was flying, surrounded by unicorns and floating words around my crown. I was soaring through the sky, feeling free and weightless. The unicorns were galloping beside me, their manes and tails flowing in the wind. As I flew, I noticed that words were floating around my head, forming a sparkling crown of language.

The words were like a magic spell, empowering me to fly higher and faster. They were words of encouragement, love, and hope. They were words of wisdom, insight, and inspiration. And as they swirled around my head, they formed a crown of power and beauty.

As I continued to fly, I saw a field of sunflowers stretching out below me. The bright yellow petals were glowing in the sunlight, and the green stalks seemed to reach up towards the sky. It was a breathtaking sight, and I felt grateful to be able to witness it from above.

As I flew over the field, I saw a riverbed winding its way through the landscape. The water was crystal clear, and I could see fish swimming in the depths. The sound of the water flowing over the rocks was soothing, and I felt a sense of peace wash over me.

The dream was a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there is still beauty and magic to be found. The unicorns, the floating words, the sunflowers, and the riverbed all symbolized hope, beauty, and resilience.

The dream also reminded me of the power of words. They can be like a magic spell, empowering us to achieve our dreams and soar to new heights. They can inspire us, uplift us, and connect us to others. And just like the crown of words that I wore in my dream, they can make us feel powerful and beautiful.

So let us remember the power of words and let us seek out the beauty and magic in the world around us, even when things seem dark and uncertain.

Latest posts by Mogau Ntsoane (see all)