Spotlight On Writers
- Where, do you hail from?
The Greater Chicagoland Area.
- What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?
That would assume what you call home is a place. My home is a person.
- What turns you on creatively?
Life. It’s too varied not to be inspiring.
- What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?
Eunoia – the goodwill a speaker cultivates between himself/herself and his/her audience, a condition of receptivity. It comes from a Greek word meaning “well mind” or “beautiful thinking”:
You know he appreciates a little eunoic stimulation.
- What is your pet peeve?
People who feed off their own misery. The most tragic thing is very much within our collective societal power to remedy this.
- What defines Ian Michael?
Unrelentingly upbeat, in a weird reserved kind of way.
Ian Michael spends his time reading, writing, and living his life like a red wheelbarrow. You can see his work on his blog, Nothing in Particular.
Latest posts by Ian Michael (see all)
- Something About Window Panes - March 13, 2017
- Something About Crypts - March 6, 2017
- Something About Belonging - February 27, 2017