Spotlight On Writers
- Where, do you hail from?
I was born in Tampa, FL. However, I was raised in Memphis, TN. My Memphis roots are deeper than my Tampa roots so in my heart Memphis is home.
- What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?
It made me who I am today.
- What turns you on creatively?
My creativity is definitely driven by emotion. It’s most likely been written about if it’s stricken an emotional chord in me.
- What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?
I’ve never given thought to a favorite word before. This is actually a soul searching kind of question for me. One of the first that comes to mind is “chance.” A poetic sentence on a whim…
A chance taken blossoms into a destiny in the making.
- What is your pet peeve?
My sincerest pet peeve is any form of disrespect. Nothing irks me more than to be subjected to disrespect or to witness another be disrespected.
- What defines Sharona Reeves?
I’m first to laugh and first to cry. I’m tenacious, strong-willed and like to get my way. At the end of the day what drives me internally is maintaining my home and family.
Latest posts by Sharona Reeves (see all)
- Guilty Pleasures - November 26, 2022
- The Poet - January 28, 2022
- Nothing To Say - October 15, 2021