The Power of Summer! poem by Waide Riddle at Spillwords.com
One Inch Punch Photos

The Power of Summer!

The Power of Summer!

written by: Waide Riddle

 

Kenny Chesney and Faith Hill are the images of Summer.
They sing anthems that are fun and Summer.
Shania Twain reigns supreme as the Queen of Summer fun.
You can feel it everywhere, anywhere, it surrounds you, and the sensation rains down on you.
The Power Of Summer! there’s no other feeling like it.

When country meets city, and city meets country, there’s no other party like it.
Imagine it! Create it! Hold on tight to it! ‘cause, Summer explodes in the City of Angels
L.A. is a Summer destination, sensation! A Summer vacation! A Summer nation!
There’s a reason it’s called the L.A. vibe, the L.A. groove; getting high on the beach heat.
It’s a drive down Ventura Blvd. It’s the sway of the palm trees overhead.

It’s the Hollywood Hills at high-noon.
It’s Pride in June!

The Power Of Summer never smelled so fine! Like a Summer rain over the Pacific Ocean.
Volume up! Elvis singing ‘Suspicious Minds’ on an oldies station.
Your Summer vacation spot never gets old, you always feel young, never old.
The Power Of Summer in L.A.! That’s why everyone comes here every summer day.
The Power Of Summer in L.A.! Come walk with me on a Summer night’s stroll.

Go with me on a romantic night’s drive across Mulholland Drive.
Kiss me at a West Hollywood café all night until the rise of the sun.
Hold my hand all night in the warm Summer heat… a silent night run on the beach.
The Power Of Summer!

Subscribe to our Newsletter at Spillwords.com

NEVER MISS A STORY

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND GET THE LATEST LITERARY BUZZ

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Latest posts by Waide Riddle (see all)