Jai Ho written by Beth Tremaglio at Spillwords.com

Jai Ho

Jai Ho

written by: Beth Tremaglio

@TremaglioBeth

 

“Those who lead as if the judgement will never reign over them will fall naked before the people’s victory.”
Those who demand by the sword shall perish from its blade.
Those who live by the falsity of good works shall perish from its truth.
Those who take unjustly the necessities of man, woman, and child for the luxury of the few, shall spend their days and nights in constant hunger and perish from an empty dish.
Those who take a single corporate bonus equivalent to a worker’s yearly salary shall be filled with the lifeless breath of a dollar and the soul of that person shall depreciate in value until he/she is judged by their own material luxuries.
Those who live desiring an eye for an eye will be left blind, lust will course through their veins unrestrained destruction shall fall upon the heart of the men/women and none will see.
Those put into elevated positions who feed their laborers food from the table of poverty will stager before the judgement seat of morality.
Judgment will cast before those who have elevated themselves crumbs from the table of the poor, they will hunger more than the poor for every crumb will be equal to their own doings.
Those who walk about the earth as kings and queens will be cast down by his/her own lofty imagination.
Those who seek to divide and romance her thought will remain in a state of hatred’s constant birth and wax cold by her flame, perishing by the very waters meant to save.
Those clothed in the finest cloth will appear naked before judgement, judged by the rags of their laborers.

 

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
Dedicated to the working poor.
May their victory come…
Jai Ho

Latest posts by Beth Tremaglio (see all)