Spotlight On Writers - Angel Edwards, interview at Spillwords.com

Spotlight On Writers – Angel Edwards

Spotlight On Writers

Angel Edwards

 

  1. Where, do you hail from?

Vancouver BC Canada.

  1. What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?

I live in the west end of Vancouver which is probably one of the most diverse areas in Canada. We are accepting and loving towards every culture and every ethnicity.

Vancouver is a beautiful city, one of the warmest places in Canada with a great deal of wildlife and natural beauty. On any given day you will hear a multitude of languages spoken and it is just wonderful to live in such a diverse entertaining and educational city.

  1. What turns you on creatively?

Human rights, wildlife, reading the works of great artists, looking at beautiful paintings, every day events, and above all my over active extremely vivid imagination.

  1. What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?

Musician

A musician is a mind painter of words and sounds to compel our senses to respond.

  1. What is your pet peeve?

Cruelty in any form.

  1. What defines Angel Edwards?

I am a writer of songs, poems, and short stories. I grew up with a father in the Royal Canadian Air Force and therefore I travelled a lot when I was a child. Before I was two I had lived in five countries. I am fascinated by all languages and all cultures. I am a vegan and an avid birdwatcher. I firmly believe that all human beings are of equal importance and value.

Latest posts by Angel Edwards (see all)
Series Navigation<< Spotlight On Writers – JahArt KushiteSpotlight On Writers – Troy DeFrates >>
This publication is part 224 of 399 in the series Spotlight On Writers