Spotlight On Writers - Chloe Gilholy, interview at Spillwords.com

Spotlight On Writers – Chloe Gilholy

Spotlight On Writers

Chloe Gilholy

@Chloboshoka

 

  1. Where, do you hail from?

I’m from Oxfordshire. I was born in Staffordshire. I like travelling, so I like the idea of living abroad or in another area in a few years time.

  1. What is the greatest thing about the place you call home?

My cat. He’s the best cat in the country.

  1. What turns you on creatively?

Pretty much anything, especially my favourite stuff. Music and video games make me feel creative. I’ve written hundreds of fanfics over the years and when Ciao and Dooyoo were active I used to write product reviews there. When both sites closed I started writing for Vocal and getting into self-publishing. The more I create, the more creative I feel.

My favourite bands are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Placebo, Babymetal and Depeche Mode and I find their music innovate and entertaining. Solo singers, I like to listen to include Klaus Nomi, Kate Bush, Seal, Christina Aguilera, Siobhan Donaghy and Tarja. So many to choose from though.

Also going out and doing things helps me feel creative too. Holidays and days out no matter what I do I’ll be able to create some writing.

  1. What is your favorite word, and can you use it in a poetic sentence?

Matcha – Japanese green tea powder. One of the best superfoods out there. I love it, the word matcha stimulates vibrant imagery in my head.

  1. What is your pet peeve?

Getting disturbed when I’m writing. When I’m working on something on my time off from work, I’m in the zone.

  1. What defines Chloe Gilholy? 

Hard work, dedication and creativity and lots of tea!

Latest posts by Chloe Gilholy (see all)
Series Navigation<< Spotlight On Writers – James Dennis Casey IVSpotlight On Writers – Steve Carr >>
This publication is part 116 of 399 in the series Spotlight On Writers